- Code: Unblock yourself while coding by finding answers in the code and every bit of related information.
- Review: Review code, find problems early, and share knowledge.
- Verify: Uphold code quality standards and comply with required processes on all code changes.
- Monitor: Monitor services and quickly respond to incidents in your production environment.
- Automate: Automate error-prone and time-consuming workflows such as refactors and triage, coordinated across projects and teams.
- Manage: All of your repositories and users, configured and accessible in one place.
See product comparisons and integrations with:
- Atlassian Fisheye
- Bitbucket Cloud
- Bitbucket Server
- Google Cloud Source Repositories
(File an issue if you want us to add a page about another product.)
Summary feature comparison chart
|Sourcegraph||GitHub||Oracle OpenGrok||Google Cloud Source Repositories|
|Basic text and file search|
|Multi-repository regex search|
|Scales to 100,000s of repositories|
|Universal search Search across all repositories and code hosts|
|Basic file browsing|
|Basic code intelligence Jump-to-definition within the same file, in some languages|
|Universal code intelligence Jump-to-definition across files and repositories, most languages|
|Provides code navigation on all major code hosts|
|Integrates with major code hosts and code review|
|Extensions Third-party and internal developer tools integrating directly into search and code browsing UI.|
|Code-as-data GraphQL API GraphQL API supports structured information about source code that is used to power smart internal developer tools|