Last Modified: May 9, 2023
This document outlines the basic terms and conditions that apply to Sourcegraph's Professional Services Offerings.
Professional Services Exhibit
This Professional Services Exhibit (“PSE”) describes the Professional Services provided to Customer by Sourcegraph, at Customer’s option, in conjunction with a paid enterprise self-hosted instance. This PSE is in addition to and incorporates by reference the Terms located at www.sourcegraph.com/terms, or, if a superseding agreement has been executed, the mutually executed agreement between the Parties referenced on Customer’s Order Form (“Terms”). Any capitalized terms used in this PSE and not defined herein have the meanings given in the Terms.
Available Professional Services Offerings
- Timeline of Implementation Services. Implementation Services and Advanced Implementation Services must commence within 90 days of the Effective Date of an Order Form, the first day of which shall be the Start Date (“Start Date”). Unless otherwise stated in an Order Form, Standard Implementation Services will be completed within 45 days of the Start Date and Advanced Implementation Services will be completed within 90 days of the Start Date.
- Termination of PSE. Termination of Professional Services shall not result in the termination of any other Software or Services described on the Order Form.
- Sourcegraph Obligations. Sourcegraph shall provide the Services on the Order Form, as described to Customer in the link to the applicable Professional Services Offering below. Sourcegraph shall perform the Services in a professional and timely manner.
- Customer Obligations. Customer shall (a) grant Sourcegraph badged-access and other access to the environment to the extent necessary for Sourcegraph to provide the Services, and (b) make its relevant employees available as needed for Sourcegraph to provide the Services. Access requirements are described in the link to the applicable Professional Services Offering below.
- Limit of Liability for Professional Services. Notwithstanding any other provision in this PSE or the Terms, each Party’s liability in connection with the Services shall be limited to the amount paid or payable by Customer to Sourcegraph for the Services. No other limitations of liability shall apply.
- Travel & Expenses. Customer shall reimburse all reasonable travel expenses (including transportation, hotels, meals, etc.) incurred in the performance of this agreement provided that Customer approves the travel in advance.
- Implementation Services - Dedicated implementation engineering support to design, plan, and execute your production implementation.
- Managed Services - Hands-on Sourcegraph management of self-hosted production instances with dedicated experts.