Last Modified: May 25, 2023
This document outlines the basic terms and conditions that apply to Sourcegraph's Premium Support Offerings.
Benefits of Premium Support
Purchasing Premium Support provides the following services beyond those provided by Sourcegraph's standard support model:
Premium Support SLAs
- Accelerated Service Level Agreements (SLAs) - Accelerated triaging and queue priority lead reduced times to resolution.
- Elevated Support Expertise - Two named, dedicated senior support engineers possessing deep knowledge and understanding of you specific organizations setup and tech stack with the ability to assist in the resolution of issues that arise.
- Heightened Support via Slack - Faster response times and closer collaboration through direct access to Sourcegraph experts with closer connection to end users and administrators.
- More Proactive Collaboration - Hands-on technical guidance to ensure successful migrations, upgrades, and maintenance; early access to new features; quarterly insights reports.
1st response times for both Standard and Premium Support remain the same according to our SLAs. However, Emergency and Severe Impact issues are supported 24 x 7 with Premium Support (versus 24 x 5 with Standard Support).
Premium Support Packages
Each Premium Support Package is priced independently. For pricing, please discuss with your Sourcegraph contacts. The current Packages offered are:
- Package 1: Premium SLAs
- Package 2: Dedicated Support (note - purchasing Package 2: Dedicated Support comes with Package 3: Slack Support)
- Package 3: Slack Support
- Package 4: Slack Account Management