Thank you for using Sourcegraph! Select the appropriate Terms of Service below.
Terms of Service index
Are you interested in terms for...
- A private or self-hosted Sourcegraph instance: If you’d like to use a private or self-hosted Sourcegraph instance (e.g. one deployed via the
docker run command in our Quickstart) to search, navigate, and analyze your private code, rather than the public Sourcegraph.com instance, or if you’d like to use any products (e.g. browser or editor extensions) developed and distributed by us for use with your private or self-hosted instance, please see our terms and conditions.
- Sourcegraph.com: If you’d like to use sourcegraph.com (the public Sourcegraph instance that can be used to search, navigate, and analyze public code) rather than a private or self-hosted instance, or if you’d like to use any products (e.g. browser or editor extensions) developed and distributed by us for use with sourcegraph.com, please see our Sourcegraph.com terms and conditions.
- Sourcegraph OSS: It is possible to run a version of Sourcegraph without some Enterprise features from our open source code available at https://github.com/sourcegraph/sourcegraph. If you want to follow the instructions there to build and run Sourcegraph OSS from source, please see the open source license (Apache 2.0) at https://github.com/sourcegraph/sourcegraph/blob/master/LICENSE.apache.
- Sourcegraph extensions: If you’d like to use any extensions made available via our extension registry, please understand that extensions made available by third-parties are not provided by us and are generally governed by separate terms and conditions. Extensions that are developed and distributed by us are governed by the appropriate terms and conditions (for a private or self-hosted Sourcegraph instance, or for Sourcegraph.com) above.
- Government: Certain features of our software may have their own terms and conditions that you must agree to when you sign up for that particular feature. As an example, if you’re using our software as an employee or contractor of the U.S. Government, our Supplemental Terms for U.S. Government Users apply. Those terms and conditions supplement these terms and conditions.