Technical Recruiter - Product
The Technical Recruiter will be a key member of the People Operations team. We are a small but mighty team who takes our mission seriously: we ensure all teammates have the resources, skills, and support that enable them to do their best work. We are the team that is responsible for supporting each department in attracting and engaging high-quality talent and creating a smooth and memorable candidate experience.
Sourcegraph is growing fast (doubling since the beginning of the year!) and with so many new faces and many more to come, we’re looking for a dedicated individual who cares as much about scaling teams as they do about a candidate-centered approach to recruitment.
In this role you will partner with several hiring managers across Product, Design and other technical departments to help grow their teams and own the full cycle recruiting process for their roles. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who excels at juggling multiple priorities and is comfortable managing a large req load across various disciplines.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for product-focused roles, including but not limited to: Product, Design, Customer Engineering.
- Drive the hiring process from start to finish– including sourcing, job descriptions, interview plans, reference checks, offer creation, and closing candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, prioritize, and deliver on hiring strategies and headcount plans.
- Deeply understand managers’ hiring needs to actively translate that into a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to create the playbook for best hiring practices, and scalable operating procedures to ensure a high-quality interview process.
- Work closely with business leaders and HR to create a hiring and diversity strategy.
- 2+ years of relevant sourcing experience with roles including but not limited to: Product, Design, Customer Engineering.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with full-cycle technical recruiting at a high-growth tech company.
- Proven ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple functions and context switching among responsibilities.
- Comfortable managing multiple searches while maintaining priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail, especially when interfacing with candidates.
- Experience as a software developer.
- Experience working at a fully remote company.
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
We want to ensure Sourcegraph is an environment that suits your working style and empowers you to do your best work, so we are eager to answer any questions that you have about us at any point in the interview process.
We provide competitive compensation and practical benefits to keep you happy and healthy so that you can do your best work.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.
- You apply here.
- We set up a 30-minute call to chat with you about Sourcegraph to find out what you are looking for in your next role.
- We ask you to complete a project.
- We schedule a 45-minute follow-up remote interview with the hiring managers (to walk through your project live.
- We set up a full round of remote interviews (~4 hours total)
- We check your references.
- We make you a job offer.
Apply to this role here!
Go back to the careers page for all open positions.