Salesforce Administrator and Developer
We are looking for our first Salesforce Administrator and Developer to join our small-but-mighty Sales Strategy & Operations team at Sourcegraph! You will be responsible for our Salesforce implementation and will help define and drive the Salesforce vision, roadmap, and architecture to enable our sales, customer success, and marketing teams to reach and exceed our company goals.
Our Salesforce implementation is in the earliest stages and our sales team is growing very quickly. You have the opportunity to lay the foundation and architect a scalable Salesforce platform that will support our growth.
In the first 30 days you will…
- Go through a week-long training program on our product, our value propositions, our customers, our team, and our processes
- Dive deep into our existing Salesforce implementation and data
- Go through an intensive training program on our product, our value propositions, our customers, our team, and our processes.
- Meet with Sales, Customer Engineering, Operations, Finance and other stakeholders to understand current usage and requirements
- Sync with our external Salesforce contractors and begin to take over implementation of new processes and features
In the first 90 days you will…
- Take full ownership of our Salesforce implementation and develop a roadmap for future features or projects, for example:
- Building out our product catalogue
- Comprehensive dashboards tailored for each of our teams
- Ramping up usage of quotes and orders towards a full CPQ solution
- Establish a regular cadence and process with stakeholders for feedback and new requirements
- Lay the groundwork to help scale Salesforce to meet the needs of our rapidly growing and changing company
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like configuring and maintaining custom Objects, Record types, Fields, Page Layouts, Formulas, Data Validation, Email Alerts, etc. within Salesforce
- Prior experience working with end users to identify and solve business challenges
- Experience in building custom applications including administration, configuration, implementation, and support
- Ability to thrive working in a rapidly changing landscape
- Demonstrated ability to be solution-oriented, solve problems, and think “out of box”
Nice to haves:
- Experience in implementing and building up Salesforce at more than one company
- Familiarity with other Sales tools like Hubspot, Clientsuccess, or Outreach
- Prior consulting experience
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.
Go back to the careers page for all open positions.