- Developer relations
- Marketing operations
- Livestream events
- Looker dashboards
- Online content
- Metrics and performance against team quarterly OKRs.
- Review of the prior week’s initiatives.
- Plan for the coming week, and an update on monthly/quarterly initiatives.
See job descriptions and responsibilities of roles on the Marketing team:
Web traffic is measured by analyzing two metrics: all users and organic users. Unless otherwise noted, web traffic refers to web visitors from the United States and Canada. If the web traffic is labeled
geo7 or similar, it refers to the web traffic from the US, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France and Sweden. Also note, that web traffic currently includes the following sites: about.sourcegraph.com and info.sourcegraph.com.
An inquiry is a person who has requested information from Sourcegraph for the first time and has provided Sourcegraph with at least an email address. This may be online via a web form, or in person, for example, at a conference. Someone may become an inquiry and a MQL at the same time, or may take years between converting from an inquiry to a MQL.
A marketing qualified lead (MQL) is any of:
- A person who submits a demo or contact form AND has >= 200 engineers
- A person who sets up a new Sourcegraph instance AND >= 2,000 employees
- A person downloads an eBook or white paper AND has >= 500 engineers and/or >= 2,000 employees
Specific email domains are excluded.
SQL (sales-qualified lead)
See “Lead” in the sales team handbook section.