Internal deployments are documented in the deployments.
Code host testing instances
We maintain a collection of code hosts for testing purposes defined in our infrastructure/dogfood cluster.
Git URL: gitolite.sgdev.org
Git URL: gerrit-ssh.sgdev.org
Credentials: Google Auth
Customer environment replicas
We maintain separate AWS accounts with Sourcegraph instances and other infrastructure that mimic various customers’ environments for testing purposes. See “Customer environment replicas and managed instances” on 1Password for the list.
Accessing sourcegraph internal infrastrcture
To access this AWS account:
- Request an AWS user ID by asking a member of the
#distributionteam in slack.
- Once you have your credentials visit https://aws.amazon.com/console/.
- Sign into AWS using those details and Account ID `sourcegraph.
Accessing customer environment replicas
To access these AWS accounts:
- Sign into AWS using your account (which must be under Sourcegraph’s main AWS account).
- Visit https://signin.aws.amazon.com/switchrole.
- Enter the details from the instance below that you wish to access.
Now you can switch between any added roles and your Sourcegraph AWS account using the menu in the top right of AWS.
Creating a new customer environment replica
- Visit our organization accounts on AWS.
- Create an account that will act as the access role shared by everyone on the team.
<NAME>is the customer name and
- Email: use any unused email address. (Example:
- Move the account under the organization that you wish to allow this user to access https://console.aws.amazon.com/organizations/home?#/browse/ou-48vq-waaj46mo