Head of Customer Support
We are looking for a senior hire to lead our support efforts in our Customer Engineering team. You will be responsible for upgrading our support foundation for scale, product, training, and other cross-functional feedback loops. You will also be responsible for hiring and leading a stellar support team who values our customers and strives to make sure they are set up to get maximum value out of our products.
In the first 30 days you will…
- Go through a two week-long training program on our product, our value propositions, our customers, our team, and our processes.
- Dive deep into our existing support infrastructure and processes.
- Meet our Customer Engineering and Sales teams and each of our internal organization leads.
- Become involved in our support process and take on a few customer interactions yourself.
In the first 90 days you will…
- Take full ownership of our support process.
- Run an evaluation of our support tools, integrations, SLA, and processes and propose recommendations for improvement.
- Begin implementing the approved improvement plan.
In the first year you will…
- Be able to point to product and documentation improvements which were implemented due to metrics the support process provided.
- Develop and grow the support team by cultivating a first class team, culture, process, and results.
- An excitement for software development and our mission to make it so that everyone can code.
- A Computer Science (or equivalent) degree, and a minimum of 2 years of software development experience (or equivalent).
- Experience having managed a support team in the past.
- Enthusiasm for building a new team from scratch, and working on challenging open-ended problems.
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.
- You apply here.
- We set up a 30 minute call to chat with you about Sourcegraph to find out what you are looking for in your next role.
- We schedule a few more hours of interviews.
- We check your references.
- We make you a job offer.
We want to ensure Sourcegraph is an environment that suits your working style and empowers you to do your best work, so we are eager to answer any questions that you have about us at any point in the interview process.
If you’re interested in Sourcegraph but aren’t yet ready to apply we are still happy to connect and answer any questions that you might have: DM us on Twitter or email [email protected]
Go back to the careers page for all open positions.