Join us on our mission to make it so everyone, in every community, in every country, and in every industry can create products using the best technology. Read Sourcegraph strategy to learn more about what we’re building, and why it matters.
We’re hiring! Check out our open positions:
- Director of Engineering - Platform and Infrastructure
- Engineering Manager - Cloud Application and Core Services
- Software Engineer - Cloud - Frontend
- Software Engineer - Code Insights - Frontend
- Software Engineer - Backend
- Software Engineer - Distribution
- Software Engineer - Security
- Software Engineer - Campaigns - Full Stack / Frontend
- Customer Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer
- Training Engineer
- Director of Customer Engineering, East
- Director of Customer Engineering, West
- VP Customer Engineering (to be posted very soon)
Operations, finance, and legal
People Operations and Talent
Apply by following the directions in the job description.
Our team consists of talented, collaborative, driven individuals who are attracted to the massive problem we are tackling. We work in an open environment that treats people in a first-class manner and provides them with ownership, responsibility, and autonomy. See the Sourcegraph handbook for more about what it’s like to work at Sourcegraph.
Most of our work, including our main product, is open source! You can check out our code to see the kinds of problems that we work on, file an issue if you run into any problems, or even submit a PR if you want to help make Sourcegraph better.
We pledge to make participation in our company an open and welcoming experience for everyone, regardless of ability, age, body size, skin color, culture, education, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, immigration status, level of experience, mental and physical ability, nationality, personal appearance, political beliefs, race, relationship or family status, religion, sex, sexual identity and orientation, or socio-economic status.
We care about the safety and comfort of everyone in our community, including colleagues, contributors, and users.
See more about our commitment.