Sourcegraph 3.26 release
- Batch ChangesBatch Changes is now generally available. Check out the blog post to learn how Batch Changes can help you automate code changes across all of your repositories.
- Batch ChangesCampaigns has been renamed to Batch Changes. Backward compatibility has been preserved for folks using it in previous releases. See #18771 for details.
- AdminUpcoming requirement: Starting in the next release, Sourcegraph 3.27, Postgres 12 will be considered a minimum requirement for Sourcegraph to run.
- Code InsightsYou can now customize the location of your code insights using new boolean settings. Options include the home page, insights page, and directory pages.
- Code MonitoringCode monitoring is now available by default for all Enterprise customers.
- AdminSourcegraph is now built with Go 1.16.
- SyntaxSyntax highlighting added for 9 additional languages: Elixir, Elm, REG, Julia, Move, Nix, Puppet, VimL, and Coq.
- Code IntelligenceCode intelligence results now have clearer precision indicators (i.e. semantic vs. search-based) in both the hover overlay and definition and references panel.
- SearchSearches are streamed into Sourcegraph by default.
- SearchNew query field `select` enables returning only results of the desired type.