Sourcegraph 3.24 release
- AdminMonitoring dashboards now include links to relevant documentation and annotation overlays for alerts and version changes.
- SearchSuggested filters in the search results page can now be scrolled.
- AdminDashboard links included in monitoring alerts are now more specific.
- APIThe `serviceType` field is now deprecated and will be removed completely in a future release. The `serviceKind` field of the `ExternalServiceKind` type has been added to `Repository.externalURLs` GraphQL API.
- AdminThe minimum Kubernetes version required to use the Kubernetes deployment option is now v1.15 (released June 2019).
- RepositoriesThe endpoint for "Open in Sourcegraph" functionality in editor extensions now uses code host connection information to resolve the repository, which makes it more correct and respect the `repositoryPathPattern` setting.
- SearchInteractive search mode has now been removed.