Sourcegraph 3.20 release
- AdminSite admins can now force a specific user to re-authenticate on their next request or visit.
- SearchTo define repository groups (`search.repositoryGroups` in global, org, or user settings), you can now specify regular expressions in addition to single repository names.
- SearchFiles and directories can now be excluded from search by adding the file `.sourcegraph/ignore` to the root directory of a repository.
- SearchStructural search syntax now allows regular expressions in patterns. Also, `...` can now be used in place of `:[_]`.
- SearchExperimental: A new homepage UI for Sourcegraph Server shows the user their recent searches, repositories, files, and saved searches. It can be enabled with `experimentalFeatures.showEnterpriseHomePanels`.
- CampaignsCampaigns are enabled by default for all users. Site admins may view and create campaigns; everyone else may only view campaigns.
- SearchNegated content search is now also supported for unindexed repositories. Previously it was only supported for indexed repositories.
- Search`rev:` is available as alternative syntax of `@` for searching revisions instead of the default branch
- AdminSourcegraph now watches its configuration files (when using external files) and automatically applies the changes to Sourcegraph's configuration when they change. For example, this allows Sourcegraph to detect when a Kubernetes ConfigMap changes.