Sourcegraph 3.19 release
- SearchFaster indexed search queries over a large number of repositories. Searching 100k+ repositories is now ~400ms faster and uses much less memory.
- RepositoriesThe Sourcegraph CLI's new `src serve-git` subcommand can serve local repositories for Sourcegraph to clone. This capability was previously provided by a separate tool called `src-expose`.
- SearchYou can exclude files containing a specific term with the `NOT` operator in search queries. Requires `"search.migrateParser": true` in settings. Currently only supported for literal and regexp queries on indexed repositories.
- SearchSaved search emails now include a link to the user's saved searches page.
- AdminPassword reset links will be emailed to newly created users when created by the site admin, instead of requiring the site admin to manually send the user the link.
- RepositoriesRepository permissions are now always checked and updated asynchronously (in the background) instead of blocking each operation. The site config option `permissions.backgroundSync` (which enabled this behavior in previous versions) is now a no-op and is deprecated.
- SearchFixed an issue where duplicate search results would show for queries with `or`-expressions.
- CampaignsCampaigns can now be synced using GitLab webhooks.